Language Packs Now Available

I have added 7 language packs for our non native English speakers. You can select one by looking at the bottom of the page on the left hand side. I am working with someone to create a mod that will allow people to register in their own language. I noticed in the Admin Control Panel that some people are already using them. I hope you find them useful. If there is a specific language that anyone wants let me know and I will see if I can find it.

Thanks

I was wrong. Something's still not right. On the main page the Hungarian for comment, Site navigation, Online users etc are still using the old encoding.

I've made a picture but I can't find a way to attach it. It used to be obvious. How can I do that now?

It was a setting in the admin control panel. You can attach files now. But in the meantime I'm going to go through each file and check the encoding.

Thank you. You can see on the pic what I mean. I marked (some of) them with red frame. Instead of the commas there should be Hungarian characters. post-10578-1184100387_thumb.jpg

edit Can you see it? I get the message when I click on the link that I have no permission to see it.

Edited by dexter11

Ok, I changed the permissions so now it works. This is an admin forum so it has a lot of restrictions. I looked at it in both Opera and Firefox and it looks fine. Here's my screenie.

post-32-1184156750_thumb.png

I searched and couldn't find a later package. But that one only contains the xml file. As old as that xml file is it wouldn't work with this version of the board but I can install languages by basing them off of the engligh pack. But I need these files in order for it to work. http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/4982

Ok, I got them. It won't take too long to set it up.

Edit Unfortunately I cannot unzip them. I get an error message. But they seem to be the same as the other file I downloaded so I'll see what I can do.

Edit again: I installed it from the files I had. I hope that works for you.