Which Repo?

I used FreshRPM for some reason (I can't remember why) but I also recall using Livna the last time I fired up Fedora. Now I have read where these two are not compatible. Which repo should I use? I have installed the stuff I like from Fresh, but am I missing anything in Livna?

I'm such a noob!!!

I have both, but only use livna for kmod-ntfs, kmod-fglrx and livna-config-display, everything else comes from freshrpms. To keep things safe, I edit /etc/yum.repos.d/livna.repo (after you installed the repo.rpm) and set enabled to zero. Therefor I only use livna when I need it like so

yum --enablerepo=livna install kmod-ntfs

Edited by Reiver_Fluffi

I used livna in the past, now use freshrpms. Both have roughly the same packages and the chances that you need a package that is not in freshrpms and only available in livna are small. It is planned for the release of Fedora 8 to make all extra-repos compatible, thus you will be able to use freshrpms and livna without breaking anything.

I've used freshrpms/dag/dries sine rh anything, but for some reason with 7 I switched over to livna, Matthias wasn't being as quick and Dag pretty much stays in step with rhel/centos release. I still grab a few things from Matthias(fresh) like ati/nvidia/ipw3945 drivers and rebuild them with the latest.

Like artic said though, in 8 all that should get much cleaner ;)