MU Gods on Linux Ubuntu...

Guest C.j.

Guest C.j.

Hi Every1

Im kinda new i.e NOOB, :huh: but hey i dont care... anyhu... I am a die hard Mu Gods addict and i have no idea how to get it working :wall: , i Do have wine But when i try launching it throuh that it doest work and comed up with a message all in gibberish (Cannot read it cos i dont speak gibberish DAAAA :wall: ) anyhu any suggestions on how to get it working, any at all pleasssssssse, im getting desperate PLEASE SUGGESTIONs :wall:

Okl cool, TALK soon

Cj

PS... HELP ME PLEASE I NEED MU.... :thumbs:

[moved from Emulation by spinynorman - welcome aboard :)]

Welcome aboard. :)

1. Please do not use capital letters only in forum titles, as it makes them hard to read for everyone.

2. You say that there is some kind of error message. Can you copy and paste the message you got? Its contents could be helpful for those who might help you as it has perhaps a hint as to why it refuses to work.

3. we were all once newcomers, so you are in good company. ;)

Guest C.j.

hey, sorry about the caps :D ...

well when i get the message, it first appears with "Data\Local\text.bmd file not found." and then i press ook and then a nother message pops up in Weird letters, I would say that is because Ubuntu 6.10 doesn't have the required fonts installed... i have attached a picture of the box that pops up.. ok i carn't inset a picture.. but it just somes up with gibberish....

Cj