DeLi Linux -- anyone?

Yesterday in the distrowatch weekly, an article about Deli Linux:

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070521

"DeLi Linux is a Linux distribution for old computers, from 486 to Pentium MMX 166 or so. It's focused on desktop usage. It includes email clients, a graphical Web browser, an office package with word processor and spreadsheet, etc. A full install, including XFree86 and development tools, needs no more than 300 MB of harddisk space."

Has anyone tried it? Would love to read more about it.

Unfortunately I don't have such old hardware, and not enough time to play with it.

I'd love to try it but I have given my old hardware to a recycling center when I move to a new home. It seems to be a very interesting distro however as I have heard only good things about it.

I'd love to try it but I have given my old hardware to a recycling center when I move to a new home. It seems to be a very interesting distro however as I have heard only good things about it.

I will try it as soon as i have some time...i will let you know how it went....old hardware is not the issue around these parts :D

Cheers.....

The oldest HW I have handy right now is an Olivetti NB with PIII/700 and 128M RAM. It sounds OK, but it's a very poor performer- it could load Win2K with great difficulty.

I could try deli on it, but its CD-ROM drive is not reading properly any CDR with "modern" dye types...