.jpg files - unable to open directly [solved]

aioshin

ok, No problem with 2006 regarding the topic, only with 2007.0 then I thought it should be ok with 2007.1 but still not.

Usually, on previous Mandriva version.. 2005 and 2006, when opening the folder with jpg files on it using konqueror, and selecting thumbnail option on viewing the files, it will preview those image but now, in 2007.0-1 on my desktop, its sort of not capable of doing it. Anyone there have encountered this kind of problem.?.. I already installed any related jpg libraries but still no avail...

The other thing. gwenview or kuickshow are not able to open this kind of file, I have to install other image viewer available on Mandy repos as alternative... well, gimp is able to open it, but gwenview/kuickshow should be able to... any ideas?

Thanks....!

Edited by aioshin

Wow.. I think am the only one got this problem.. anyway its been solved already.. just need to set to default kde settings.. rename .kde to generate a new one.. or boot to a newly added user.. its basic but sometimes its been ignored.. ( the basic )