New version of Opera for Linux out.. V7TP3

Cannonfodder

Sweet! Downloaded and installed.

Man, this is looking great! :) I had been using Opera 7P1. I tried P2 but it was missing some things that I need on a regular basis so I went back to P1.

Now this TP3 is looking real good. Already found some nice stuff that the Windows 7 can't do! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Unfortunatly I never seen anything crash as much as this one. :cry::cry::cry:

P2 was crashing as well. P1 never crashed.... until I went back to it after installing P2. heh. But, this one is a beatuy. I'll put some effort into clean up to address the crashes.

I can't wait for final! :)

I haven't had any crashes yet. One thing I'm trying to do and so far unsuccessfully is setup one mail folder for both my windows and linux opera 7 apps. Then I can just share them..

I managed to setup a windows mail folder on a fat volume. That works fine. Then in linux, I found my .opera folder and made a symbolic link to the fat mail folder... didn't take..

Probably goofed somewhere have to figure it out..

Yeah, I really like it too. Opera may finally get me to leave Mozilla. The mail client was the one thing I really wanted. Not that KMail and Evolution aren't good, They are. But I like the convince of an intergrated mail.

Three cheers for Opera!

dalee

i have downloaded it but my only quirk is the dropdown menus (especially the magic wand for passwords). whenever i click on a dropdown it drops down for a split second then snaps back up and locks there. i cant even configure some things in the preference unless i will try editing it from the config file manually. :(

ciao!

ML9.1 default install and I can't even get it to start! Well it starts, but without fonts and the little window that opens the first time on how you'd like to open windows has no font and is about 3 feet long horizontally :shock: What's up wit_dat?

I used rpm in a terminal, gnorpm, and kpackage. I never had it in the menus so I always started it in a terminal with either

opera

or

soundwrapper opera

and never got one singal error. I downloaded a tarball last night but haven't installed it yet.