Gaim is now pidgin

Reiver_Fluffi

Did you build all the protocols in Gaim? I noticed in 2007.0 you got rid of Gadu-Gadu, which is a Polish IM program. That disappointed me, as I use gaim and required Gadu-Gadu. However, backports did have it fixed with all options available. Surprised someone made the choice to cut down what im's were available in the default 2007 though!

That said, I've not tried 2007.1 though, so unsure if it's back to normal or not.

Did you build all the protocols in Gaim? I noticed in 2007.0 you got rid of Gadu-Gadu, which is a Polish IM program. That disappointed me, as I use gaim and required Gadu-Gadu. However, backports did have it fixed with all options available. Surprised someone made the choice to cut down what im's were available in the default 2007 though!

That said, I've not tried 2007.1 though, so unsure if it's back to normal or not.

file a bug on the bugzilla, that's what it's there for. though to be honest, you'll be lucky if you get a reply at all.

adamw: might be good if mandriva recruited or assigned a dev to the bug tracker. In Arch we've got a guy who goes through, assigns all the new bugs daily and even closes some smaller ones. It doesn't take a ridiculous amount of time, but *really* helps cut down on bugs like you wouldnt believe, keeps the bug tracker sorted, and up to date. I get bugs assigned to me, and notified in my inbox on the same day as being reported, rather than a few days or a weeks later.

James

Seems silly to exclude it for all the bytes that it takes up......