just wondering if anyone uses wireless-n

flarefox

I have seen absolutely nothing on wireless-n. I tried to adopt it early on, but couldn't since ndiswrapper didn't work. driverloader started to, but died shortly after. NDISwrapper now is able to see networks and associate, but not send or recieve anything. Anyone else have different luck with it? What were your setups? I thought it would be adopted much faster considering linksys uses linux-based routers and (I think I read that) they release their source to the linux community as well, don't they? Just thought I'd ask and see what you all can tell me about it.

I know it's not released yet, but there are many devices that claim to be 802.11n already out. They just have little disclaimers stating this is draft-n, or g+mimo or something. I was just asking because that's what the devices stated. So there is support for them? Where do I go to find this or to find which ones work? When I do a google search for wireless-n linux it only returns forum posts where people complain about it not working. I have a linksys and 2 belkin cards. The linksys is a wireless-gx4 card (the mimo card) and the belkins are both pre-n and draft-n. I'm just wondering if there's hope for using them with linux.