Ctrl-Tab not switching between virtual desktops

RVDowning

I'm an early seeder and have the "non Cooker", released version.
I wasn't aware they had released 2007.1 yet...it's my understanding it won't be released until April, and that it's still currently a development version. At least, that's what their wiki says. Until the official release, we're putting 2007.1 threads into the cooker forum.

It was released earlier this week to early seeders. It is probably also made available to subscribed Mandriva Club members before the general public. But, as far as I know, it is the final cut. When Mandriva makes it available to everybody is just a political/business issue.

But, as far as I know, it is the final cut.
We just can't go on assumptions, you know? Otherwise determining the proper forum for a post could get extremely complicated.

But I digress. We should discuss this here, but not in this thread ;)

The virtual desktop thing behaves differently depending on whether you're using the 3d stuff - even with 2007.0 when you have the Aiglx/Xgl stuff turned on then the Ctrl-Tab doesn't switch (even though it's still displayed in the task bar) - you have to use the Ctrl-Alt-left and right built into the 3d thingy. I'm not sure what the Metisse stuff does, haven't played with that too much (yet).

So to make things clearer, are you using compiz, or metisse, or something else?