Texstar here at Mandrake Users Board

Ixthusdan

I have been using texstar's rpm's for improvements on my system ever since I found them. In particular, a while back, I could not get a program that I use a lot, Bibletime, to compile on my machine. But texstar had rpm's that installed! It's no wonder we have linked to his ftp sight for accessing his special rpm's. I was pleased to see his registration with us, and some posts from him. Actually, honored might be a better word. It was nice to see texstar here; the pclinux online sight is very busy and is an excellent sight, and I hope he has time to be here often!!

:)

For info, most sites can be added as urpmi sources (not saying that most should be, but they can). It has been a while since I've done it, but if I remember correctly, it's a matter of having urpmi.addmedia force a base list, etc.

I followed the link to the Texstar packages, looks very interesting, would there be an urpmi source that I can add to the sources in my MCC ? (like from plf and mandrakeclub)

Bruno

easy urpmi config page

http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/urpmiweb.php

Texstar is in there.

I was pleased to see his registration with us, and some posts from him. Actually, honored might be a better word.

me too. actually aru told me these a few weeks ago because he once said that gurus dont mingle with mere mortals. and of course he was wrong :twisted:

ciao!