Stuck window [Solved!]

tuxrat

Hi

Being new I have been experimenting with the screen options and left myself with a window that is two thirds off the screen. I had changed my 'style' and clicked 'apply' and that left me with this little problem!!

The window has also lost its minimise/maximise/quit options in the top right corner.

I am using an RTK monitor with a Radeon X1300 series display adapter. The processor is an AMD 64bit dual core.

I'm guessing that this a simple key sequence answer to this but canna find reference to it in my Linux 'pocket guide' nor in FAQ's (yet - there's so much to read).

Ideas please short of removing the OS (Mandriva 2007 - Free ) and re-installing.

Many thanks.

Paul.

[moved from Software by spinynorman]

Edited by tuxrat

mmm I'm afraid that did not work. I have also had to reply using windoze as my keyboard does not work on this Forum under Linux anymore! Whatever next?

I'm going to reload the OS and start again. The problems seem to relate to the combination of settings I am using for the desktop. Perhaps I'm mixing up Gnome stuff with KDE or something.

Thanks for the help.

Paul.

Edited by spinynorman