a Torrent client as a service and WebGUI? [solved]

TimP

Hi there,

I used to use utorrent on a Windows-box as a system-service. Since it has a WebGUI it was a cool feature.

So I could make one of my computers download stuff, while I wasn't even home. And ofcourse without using any processing-power or network-bandwidth on the other machines in my network.

Now, I am searching for a similar tool on Linux. Eventhough a lot of torrent-clients I tried on Linux have some sort of webGUI (some through plugins and some have it native). BUT....none of them can be installed and used as a system-service...

Anyone any suggestions?

thanx,

Tim

Why do you need it to run as a system service?

Because I want it to be running on the server without having to be logged in on that system. And therefor will startup with the system at boot. Because it will be running on a fileserver which reboots from time to time automatically.

:-)

greetz

mldonkey

does bittorrent, edonkey, overnet and lots more. I only use it for bittorrent and edonkey.

Exactly what I was looking for, thanx!

Not the easiest built up softare I've encountered. But it does everything like I want it to do :)

greetz

Tim (I guess this one has been solved ;) )

Edited by TimP