how can I unzip a zip file with password?

joaonuno

Not to be an arse, but caps lock is considered shouting on the internet. I highly suggest that in the future you turn it off before posting ;)

As far as unzipping archives that are password protected without having to give the password, well, I'm not aware of any such utilities. As well there shouldn't be. If you don't have the password, then maybe you're not supposed to be unzipping it :P

Never tried, but perhaps ark does it.

it should, heck even command line unzip but if you use the command line then make sure nobody is looking over your shoulder :twisted:

-P password

use password to decrypt encrypted zipfile entries (if any). THIS IS INSECURE! Many multi-user operating systems provide ways for any user to see the current command line of any other user; even on stand-alone systems there is always the threat of over-the-shoulder peeking. Storing the plaintext password as part of a command line in an automated script is even worse. Whenever possible, use the non-echoing, interactive prompt to enter passwords. (And where security is truly important, use strong encryption such as Pretty Good Privacy instead of the relatively weak encryption provided by standard zipfile utilities.)

ciao!