Apache restricting by referrer

Gowator

Ive noticed a huge amount of referrers lately to whom I have no access to the original link...

A large amount probably being for instance myspace ....

The problem is I can't see if this is positive or not...

I'm not so worried about myspace one way or another but I am getting referrals from afdiag.fr

This is somewhat worrying, they provide some service to members only... I don't know what because you have to pay to be a member... but essentially probably what I'm doing for FREE.... (see sig)...

I'm somewhat worried that the "charity" you have to pay to join ??? and more importantly from my POV you have to pay to see what they are offering... will be posting very negative things about my site... and perhaps encouraging its members to make trouble for me.

A while ago I was "investigated" by the French telecoms authority, a bit of detective work on my part showed a probable complaint I'm guessing because my site wasn't in French... the law is very vague over this... personal sites are explicitly OK in any language... but buisiness sites are required to prove they are explicitly not for French nationals...(at least in theory) in practice noone cares so long as noone complains! So you could offer a service for non-French people for instance for immigration or translation etc. but its all very vague...

My Joomla site has membership, the legal advice I have is this means its NOT a home page...

So far I have a disclaimer that the site is for non-French people....but I'm a bit worried that things are going to get hot?

I would like to block referrals from this domain ... or even all domains where the access is restricted. This is a philosophical view as well.... I don't beleive medical info should only be available to people who pay money...

Im fine them having a forum you need to join to post... but blocking people reading a forum for medical issues is IMHO immoral.

Any ideas?

This mornings crop from the amusing to the insane...

You people are all freak... you are sin against nature and you will be punished in hell in eternal. God he is punishing you because you are not accepting the orders Jesus has demanded of you and you is not accepting his will.

You should neither stop eating bread neither taking the sacrement because this is what God has commanded of you... and this war against the church will only end when you is all in hell eternal. If you are not following the orders God has given you why would got be helping you to be better, you must accept your sin and ask forgiveness then God will make you better.

Just to make it clear there are some people (not me) campagning for the Vatiacan to endorse a GF host but lets not drift into the OTW...stuff...

Yesterday I got a new resistration attempt from "youwilldie" :D and a fake email..? Don't people have anything better to do?

You people make me SICK!

Inventing illnesses thinking you deserve some special treatment...

Why don't you get it into your ******* heads! Gluten intolerance doesn't EXIST...

How could man have evolved if wheat was poisionous, meanwhile we have to put up with you hyperchrondriacs ...

I work in a restaurant and we continually have moaners who come in demanding special treatment for their fake food illness. Why don't you just all commit mass suicide because your making my life hell! Everytime I get one of you in my place I put some wheat into the food whether it has any or not and I haven't had one person keel over and die! So why don't you stop this bull**** that's costing the castering business money and has absolutely no basis in scientific fact...

Still a good attempt at English... I might even believe this is an English speaker...