Show Off Your Desktop December 2006

mystified

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

better, but the buttons are all wrong. they're intended to be on a white background, not a black one like they're being used in that theme :P - they need to be edited for the black theme.

You mean the bottom pannel or the bars around programs?

the window border buttons (close, maximize, minimize, menu) - you can see the white around the edges (more prominent in the "corner" areas) - means someone grabbed them from a white border theme and slapped the into a black border theme without thinking about it :)

sorry, i tend to nit-pick sloppy themes :lol:

the window border buttons (close, maximize, minimize, menu) - you can see the white around the edges (more prominent in the "corner" areas) - means someone grabbed them from a white border theme and slapped the into a black border theme without thinking about it :)

sorry, i tend to nit-pick sloppy themes :lol:

I see what your talking about now.

DAMN dude, now you have me looking at the beryl themes way to close and a lot of them suck in some form or another...... :o

Edited by jlc

DAMN dude, now you have me looking at the beryl themes way to close and a lot of them suck in some form or another...... :o
I know! There are only a few decent beryl themes. They need some better themers.