EVE Online Linux Client in Development

Artificial Intelligence

Funny, I have played alot of Earth & Beyond as well. I was in a good group, had alot of fun. To bad Earth and beyond went down. I tried Vendetta-online but it's not even near Earth and Beyond :-/

Ahh, that would be trulu amazing. I've seen the game at my brother's, who uses Windows, and I would really like to try it. Especially the ability to fly around in spaceships. :P Back in my Windows days, I've played and Beta-tested Star Wars Galaxies, which I found one of the best MMORPG around, at that moment. But the fact that, at that moment, you didn't have the ability to fly in spaceships and the fact that Linux had a bigger sex-appeal than Windows, made me decide to quit my membership. Still hoping Star Wars Galaxies would get a Linux-client though. But as far as EVE concerns, I would definitely would like to play some. :P

Funny, I have played alot of Earth & Beyond as well. I was in a good group, had alot of fun. To bad Earth and beyond went down. I tried Vendetta-online but it's not even near Earth and Beyond :-/

Never tried Vendetta. Eve is the closest thing to E&B that I've played, but it's just not quite the same. I really enjoyed being able to get out of the ship and walk around. Especially finding the hidden dance floor(s) :lol: