Horde navigation menu disappeared [solved]

Murda

Hi.

I'm having a problem. I installed Horde application framework (www.horde.org) and it worked nicely out of the box. As you all know, you have to configure it to use a database. That's exactly what I did. After I've set up the database and some other server specific things, the navigation menu disappears. See the attachment.

post-9230-1164771162_thumb.jpg

I've had this problem only on this system (have to set it up for others to use later). It uses FC5, PHP5, Apache 2.2.2 and other stuff that needs to be there. Horde tests seem to be "OK". Has anyone figured out how to get that menu back?

I also installed Horde on a Mandriva box (PHP4, Apache 2.2) and it doesn't seem to have any problems. I already sent and received mail for that box. I've been searching Horde FAQ site and Wiki for this but they aren't helping, because my problem isn't listed there.

I'm able to use Squirrelmail on this box, but my client says that it has to be Horde. Probably because it has more eyecandy. ;)

Thanks in advance.

-Murda

Edited by Murda

Got it! It works now. Found this by accident. Just had to add a picture to the top left corner (the image that has limits of 140x40 in Horde settings). Then reloaded the page and the menu is back. Now I took the picture away and it's still there. No one hasn't documented this in any FAQ/wiki yet. Too bad.