Of Passing Interest Only

Counterspy

I noticed today that the links to mandrakeuser and mandrake forum no longer appear on the top of Mandrakesoft pages. Also Vincent Danen of Mandrakesecure fame is a Canadian who runs Danen Consulting from here: http://www.danen.net/ . It seems Mandrakesoft employees are all over the world, not just in France.

Counterspy

Yea, I noticed the link removals.

BTW Mdk employees have always come from all over the world, did you know that Tom Berger ( a real linux guru) based in Germany, had only met his employers a couple of times in all the time he worked for them. It seems a common thing in "Mandrake land." Their head office in Paris only has a couple of people there at a time, Most seem to work at home, or elsewhere.

civileme is based at anchorage,alaska. i knew this because during the first incarnation of MUB i asked him if he sees tom berger daily. :)

anyway, mandrakeforum isnt closed yet, just removed from the main site since mandrakeforum and mandrakeclub would be merged and mandrakeclub already has a link in the main site.

ciao!

I just did a quick google search to see if I could find out what happened to Tom Berger but still nothing.. anyone ever hear anything?

last implied presence was the image that aru found at the club-nihil website showing a browser with a tab pointed at the club-nihil board a month or so after tom disappeared. :#:

ciao!

I don't remember if was a month, but sure it was after his disappearance..

There should be (/are?) people who know what happened to tom, but if they don't want to reveal it we just have to respect their decision, though I would give more than a couple of euros to know the truth