Web browser game

Artificial Intelligence

http://gaming.gwos.org/index.php?option=co...65&Itemid=1

Quiet cool, though it still isn't as big as Battleon yet...but very promising. I just really hope they make necromancer as class character.

what does the bookmark function do? i spent a lot of time on the lumbermill quest but the whole thing was doggone slow. then it hung when i was battling a seed spitter (or whatever that mario pipe plant lookalike is called) then had to close the page. when i logged-in again i was in the town instead of the bookmark i created when i already cleared half of the plant infestation.

bummer...

ciao!

i have a question on the amulet, will those who dont buy one be handicapped on later part of the game. i know there are some weapons that can only be used if you have a dragon amulet but will there be a time wherein i cannot use any level x weapons without buying an upgrade?

i can pay the 19.95 but i dont have a credit card so my options are pretty much restricted. :(

ciao!

You can still play, but alot of the cool areas and weapon/pets/armour etc. are restricted for the nonpaying players. Special events also happens for the paying players. Usually new things are added every week (like in battleon). If you add +$5 all your characters you make in that account gets alot of Dragon coins (I think it's 1000) which are really rare coins to buy special stuff for.

One thing I look forward to is the dual part which allow you to test your character against others (which lacks in Battleon IMO).

Edited by Artificial Intelligence