Powermanga doesn't run in Mandriva '06

Pepse

Okay, being that I really like Powermanga from when I had Mandriva LE '05 I noticed it isn't in the Mandriva '06 so I downloaded the RPM for it for Mandriva '06 from RPMPBONE.net. I tried to play it and it just starts to slow down and then locks up. Anybody else have this problem?? I did a search and nothing came up. My Mandriva '06 is the PowerPack DVD. Unless you need details of my hardware I will say that besides Mandriva '06 PP I made no other changes to my computer vs. Mandriva '05 PP.

Also, I copied the Powermanga RPM from my Mandriva '05 and had the same problem, except I was able to play it about 4 times before it started to lock up.

Later. Pepse.

there is a version of powermanga in the main-tree for mandriva 2006:

ftp://carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distr...9-1mdk.i586.rpm

don't know if you have the same version ?, but this worked for me, 3D-Hardware Accel was not neccesarily needed if I remember correctly (it's 2D afaik)

For some reason my post from yesterday didn't work. Anyway I went to a Konsole and Powermanga works great. So, it seems that maybe there is a flaw in KDE 3.4?? I'm just guessing. I will check it out through Gnome and see what happens there, that is to use the Gnome GUI.

The version I downloaded is the exact same one, even though I went through PBone that it the mirror I used.

Later. Pepse.