michaelc

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
misfitpierce: Where did you get that weather thingie? I like your background too.

It's from superkaramba and the liquidweather (?!? might be different name in case I remember wrong) applet. I used to have it in KDE on my system at home, before it switched to Gnome.

Yes its liquidweather inside superkaramba... As for the wallpaper I believe I found it on kde-look.org.... Deviantart.com also has some nice wallpapers... Thanks for the rating :)

EDIT: Here is link to wallpaper, It's called night...

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/NIGHT?content=25331

and...

There is NIGHT II which looks pretty nice = http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/N...I?content=35571

Edited by misfitpierce

snapshot1rm2.th.png

Not too familiart with KDe just started KDE on spring launch used to use Gnome... But yeah theres my KDE desktop which I love atm. Mandy 2007 Spring KDE

What theme is that? I've been looking for something that looks like OSX but haven't found it thus far.

Foton theme for Dekorator... If you want pure Mac OSX look use Baghira theme for KDE and just move buttons to left side like on a mac.

Do you have a link? I'm having problems finding one for KDE (I can find the one for Windows, but not Linux).