Rate My Desktop

michaelc

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes accept you don't rate peoples desktops in that thread :P some people may not like the pressure of having their desktops rated! i mean, what if they don't like mine? what if it's just not up to snuff? what would I doooo????

anywho. assuming the scale is 1-10, I give michaelc's a 4 :P it's just...so bland...but then I don't like any KDE themes :P

screenshot061005_preview.png

click for larger - 1280px by 800px

ps - i added a subtitle so that it makes the difference between this and SoyD more obvious

I am not a big fan of KDE themes myself (although I do like to work with KDE because of its funtionality). I give it 6.5

screenshot6df9.th.png

ps: I get the following error, why it's just a screenshot?:

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

Edited by ffi

OK, well I rate you about a 7. Like the wallpaper, not too keen on mac's meself :P

Love your screen though, soooo widescreen and lots going on there. Mine is simple, as I've just done a clean install with Mandriva 2007.

Ian 9+ (great wallpaper image), tyme 9+ (nice touch with the cheat sheets), michaelc 5 (I didn't care for the green theme).

You are only supposed to rate the person above you (errmm ignoring ians double post, I guess....) and post your own too :P

pfft...rate as many as you want! who cares? :P

Like the wallpaper
The wallpaper is a picture I took at Chickies Rock. You can find it and others in this album. Those pictures are actually up there twice because I screwed up the upload and now I can't figure out how to delete photo's because of the gallery theme I use - doesn't let me get to the admin screen!

You are only supposed to rate the person above you (errmm ignoring ians double post, I guess....) and post your own too :P

Ooops. Look like I've joined the screwup list. No way I'm posting my desktop cause it would get a ZERO! :D

tyme's a darn good photographer, he's no slacker with the camera. I've been to Lancaster County, PA and it is a beautiful area. I love the autums in that part of the country.

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

All users have a restriction how much they can have uploaded at one time. Chances are the image put you over your limit (check in My Controls for how much you have uploaded). If you weren't near your limit, then it may have been a fluke :P

tyme's a darn good photographer, he's no slacker with the camera.
I dunno about that. I just started doing it on any level of seriousness :P

All users have a restriction how much they can have uploaded at one time. Chances are the image put you over your limit (check in My Controls for how much you have uploaded). If you weren't near your limit, then it may have been a fluke :P

Ah, okay I didnt know about that, I was nearing the limit....

Edited by ffi