check out Pekwm

Guest joehill

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joehill

I don't think there are any default styles or anything.

Go here to get some better themes.

You should also go here to implement the style and wallpaper functions.

The menu and keys files are basically the same as fluxbox so you can transfer a lot of that over.

If you need any assistance at all free to ask, I love this wm and have played a lot with it. It has so many cool features and many more planned. The themeing engine is really cool.

Guest joehill

two things I really miss from Waimea, the transparency, although there is SOME, which I have not figured out how to do.

Any ideas you have for themes to port, lemme know. I am having a fun time themeing while I wait for my "friend" to call and let me know when I can go over and get some...um...stimulation.

:twisted:

right....i'm gonna need to check out this pekwm after i install "RC3"...it's interesting me quite a bit...

that and i need to install rox-filer and get that configured and looking nice. changing the icons takes too much work lol.

edit: and if you could post those styles for download somewhere, that'd be great :-D

Guest joehill
right....i'm gonna need to check out this pekwm after i install "RC3"...it's interesting me quite a bit...

that and i need to install rox-filer and get that configured and looking nice.  changing the icons takes too much work lol.

what's the deal with 9.1, anyway? better devel environ, better packages etc.?

just curious.

ROX is a breeze to set up now. If you need the config to change the toolbar icons, I have most of that, though bvc has a lot better stuff on that.

Back on topic, this is sick, but i am working on a new theme, I really like it and it's almost completely from scratch, no copy and paste, I just used someone elses theme file for a template.

I give you alien

well, as for 9.1, i haven't done a fresh install since RC1...so i don't know what the major "noticeable" differences are just yet. going to do a full reinstall once i get the powerpack i plan on ordering.