All right, let's settle this, once and for all.

Sorry to disagree with you again, but I think you'll find Doctor Who is far better!  :D

Show me a screenshot of it running in Linux.

Sorry to disagree with you again, but I think you'll find Doctor Who is far better!  :D

Tom Baker rules! :wink:

Glitz.

Bah! You ninny.. Patrick Troughton is da MAN!!! :P (too bad he died, he is my favorite Doctor).

Anyway, to go back on topic.. since this is put on emulation.. what game is that and what kind of emulator it used?

Anyway, to go back on topic.. since this is put on emulation.. what game is that and what kind of emulator it used?

It says in the title bar of the image, foo! ePSXe, and it's running Star Trek Invasion for PSone. I just ran it on there so I could get some screenshots. Digital camera + TV screen = crap pictures.

ePSXe for Linux is very nice.

The open sourced PCSX for Linux is also progressing nicely. PCSX 1.5 should be able to run FF9 with no problem.

On a side note Pete will update OpenGL plugin real soon.

Also Peops SPU 1.5, released yesterday, has native ALSA support and also enhanced the sound quality quite a bit.

I'd like to get this going nicer, but then, I have all these memory cards and stuff for my PSone, and so on, so I don't really care too much. It's nice to play on here for screenshots though. :)

It says in the title bar of the image, foo! ePSXe, and it's running Star Trek Invasion for PSone. I just ran it on there so I could get some screenshots. Digital camera + TV screen = crap pictures.

Sorry, but the text is gray on gray background.. it's kind of hard to read.

Anyway.. ePSXe is one of the best thing that grace my linux box. With it, I can play those Japanese video games without wait times (Super Robot Wars Alpha baabby!!!).. Now all I need is a new gamepad preferably USB (since my new MB's gameports is unfortunately not supported by in linux). Now if only someone port PEC to linux.. I'll be all set :)

What are you all blabering about. Return to Castle Wolfenstien RULZ

Reasons:

When you shot someone, his (or her) guts are splattered on the wall behind...

You get to use a flamethrower (slow painful death)

Cool chicks is tight leather...

:twisted:

Oh, I agree with you there! RTCW > *

For now...

When Ryan is done porting MOHAA, *THAT* will be > *

YOU CAN DRIVE A TANK!!

w00t.

Screenshots make ... oh nevermind.

Just buy it when it's ported!

What are you all blabering about. Return to Castle Wolfenstien RULZ  

Reasons:

When you shot someone, his (or her) guts are splattered on the wall behind...

You get to use a flamethrower (slow painful death)

Cool chicks is tight leather...

:twisted:

Wolfenstien rulz in multiplayer.

especially when your a lieutenant and you are shot just as your throwing a marker for an airstrike causing the marker to fall at your feet, a silly medic comes and gives you a injection you revive just as the bombs hit. Your still invulnerable as you stand after being revived, you fly straight up in the air around 150-200 game meters, you start to fall back to earth at this point your invulnerablity has worn off. You make a nice splatter on the ground.

classic :D