apache and the newer mythwebs?

flarefox

I tried to install a newer mythtv version and mythweb broke, so I formatted and reinstalled fresh. I installed several pear parts and also apache-mpm. Php 4 and 5 are in there, too. I have mysql add-ons and mythweb. It should have every possible thing it needs to run, and it does run. When I run tail /var/log/httpd/error_log, I get:

[sat Sep 23 18:23:40 2006] [notice] child pid 29475 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

[sat Sep 23 18:24:15 2006] [notice] child pid 29476 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

[sat Sep 23 18:35:09 2006] [notice] child pid 29474 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Segmentation faults from 3 different attempts to acces the site. I don't know what the process that died is, so I can't really fix it. It was something to do with opening and closing a directory, but then I went through and just decided to install everything that looked relevant for php, xml, and pearl to open directories and files. Now, it runs the file but segfaults. Can anyone tell me what to enable or how to set this right? I tried posting on the official mythtv forums, but no one seems to be talking on there.