MDE RPMs and Mandriva 2007

Guest rmotters

Guest rmotters

Hi,

I was wondering what your plans are with Mandriva 2007. Are you going to upgrade and then provide a similar service?

I also noticed a distinct lack of gnome-based apps in your collection. Personally, I don't use KDE, so KDE apps are realively useless to me, but the libraries you guys provide are up to date, so I can compile and install the latest apps that I want to install.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by rmotters

This thread is directed at the mdm guys, dexter. ;) You are right, probably no Mandriva employee will read it, but Thac and Ze will most probably check and tell people what plans they have for their own Mandriva 2007 repo, if they will build KDE4, if they will add something else. :)

Guest rmotters
Who is this for? This is an unofficial Mandriva forum. No Mandriva employee is reading it.

Mandriva has a huge repo. If you can't find something on the CDs\DVD then try to look for them in the repos.

Sorry this was directed at the MDE guys. I thought that would be obvious being placed in this forum.

As they say "Assumption is the mother of all f***ups"

Guest rmotters

Sorry I always click on "Todays active topics" on the main page. So I usually don't know which forum I'm in.

You are not the only one. :D

Edited the topic titile, so no more confusion. :thumbs: