Mac OSX - Leopard video presentation at WWDC 2006

Darkelve

I'm thinking Vista will have a very hard time winning peoples hearts over... and their wallets. Plus, after it has been launched, it has to be supported as well.

That's only true for those people who saw other OSes. Those who worked only with Windows will be amazed by the new look. Xp is already behind KDE IMHO and still there are more Windows users.

IMHO you just hit the nail in the coffin mate :D

As a Mac user for a bit over 18 months I'm a bit ho-hum about Leopard. The versioning file system is kinda neat and spaces (obviously in other *nix since forever) could be quite cool if it works well with expose. Everything else is pretty underwhelming for me, perhaps some under-the-hood changes like launchd from tiger will grab my attention.

I don't know... Steve Jobs said in his keynote there was some 'Top Secret' stuff that's yet to be reveiled... don't know if I should just take his word for it though...

As a Mac user for a bit over 18 months I'm a bit ho-hum about Leopard. The versioning file system is kinda neat and spaces (obviously in other *nix since forever) could be quite cool if it works well with expose. Everything else is pretty underwhelming for me, perhaps some under-the-hood changes like launchd from tiger will grab my attention.

I don't know... Steve Jobs said in his keynote there was some 'Top Secret' stuff that's yet to be reveiled... don't know if I should just take his word for it though...

It wouldn't surprise me. Jobs & Co. have always enjoyed keeping little (and sometimes big) secrets.