Show off your desktop August 2006

mystified

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I'll give them a permission to include it if they want to. Just tell them that they have my blessing. If they want to know more/contact me, they should simply pm me here or post something. Adam Williamson should still know this site. ;).

The wallpaper is GPL'd, the icons are CCPL 2.0 license, just like the original Tango set.

BTW: I also made a Rhythmbox icon. Don't know if it is good enough... (Yes, I am bored today. :P)

Thank you. The topic is here.

Just created a new wallpaper. I like it somehow.

I like it too, and thank you for another wonderfull contribution to the Mandriva community. I'm a club member, but have been a member of the larger community before there was a club. Whether you're dousing flames, keeping folks on track, helping the perplexed noob and non-noob alike over rough spots, words can't express the size of the contribution you make.

Thanks Dexter11 for maintaining a line of communication between the club, which is somewhat insular, and the larger community. I should do more of that also.

cheers

nice!...but torture!...it's hot here :D

looks like I need to make the shadows on the buttons more transparent. I can't go tooo far because it is intended for dark titlebars but.....I'll test....

what gtk is that so I can get that color for testing?