Show off your desktop August 2006

mystified

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ermm, could you make a mandriva icon for connection too? :unsure:
Which icon do you mean exactly? :huh: "Connection" is so vague...

I already decided yesterday, when I made the wallpaper, that I have to work on the icons again and finish that set. But sometimes I am just lazy. :P

Oh, I have been searching this icon for some time but I haven't found it yet. It is not included in the stock gnome icons. :sad: But I have already five new icons ready, for amusement, adventure, applications, arcade and artificial intelligence sections. :)

Oh, I have been searching this icon for some time but I haven't found it yet. It is not included in the stock gnome icons. :sad: But I have already five new icons ready, for amusement, adventure, applications, arcade and artificial intelligence sections. :)

Yip it ain't a stock GNOME icon, it's in a pixmaps directory somewhere in /usr (I think it's /usr/share/pixmaps). Either way the icon is for a mandriva app that uses perl-gtk, as it's not a stock GNOME app i'm not sure if you theme it in the same way as the stock gnome icons.

(Hey arctic, you remember this icon was giving me a headache with transparency and kicker in KDE 3.2............kicker still does not display GTK system tray icons properly in 3.5.3, yuk)

Yip it ain't a stock GNOME icon, it's in a pixmaps directory somewhere in /usr (I think it's /usr/share/pixmaps). Either way the icon is for a mandriva app that uses perl-gtk, as it's not a stock GNOME app i'm not sure if you theme it in the same way as the stock gnome icons.

This is the network connect app (whatever its name is) icon. You can rightclick and connect to the internet just like kinternet in SUSE with the exception that Mandriva's nework connect works under Windowmaker too IIRC.

Arctic did you upload that wallpaper somewhere?

No, I haven't uploaded it yet. It's too big for kde/gnome-look.org (875 and a bit KB in png format). Thus I add it here for you.

Thank you very much.

I am a(n Alumni) club member so I can write them about it and the icon theme. Do you give them the permission if they choose to include it?

Of course I'll give them a permission to include it if they want to. Just tell them that they have my blessing. If they want to know more/contact me, they should simply pm me here or post something. Adam Williamson should still know this site. ;).

The wallpaper is GPL'd, the icons are CCPL 2.0 license, just like the original Tango set.

BTW: I also made a Rhythmbox icon. Don't know if it is good enough... (Yes, I am bored today. :P)