Show off your desktop - July 2006

mystified

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll probably make roberTO's Milk2.1 available as well, since he disappeared 6 months ago and has not returned.

That would be great. I lost my copys of the Milk themes. :sad:

I'm sure a lot of people have. I don't have the other Max themes of roberTO's, but I figure since I have Max's permission to port anything from him as long as he gets due credit, I will carry it, and if roberTO has a prob with that he can let me know. Edited by bvc

I think the winner of ugliest desktop goes to Lex :P

Old school rules! :thumbs:

I found old school amiga workbench 3.x window borders but after 10 mins wondered how I ever could have worked with them :lol2: oh well I prefered the 1.3 borders anyway

Mandrake 6.1

After Step

KDE 1.x Transparent

Wow. :o

I hope for your sake that screengrab got borked on the way to MUB, because that's a doozy of a desktop to look at for more than a few seconds without going a bit :blink:

I'll probably make roberTO's Milk2.1 available as well, since he disappeared 6 months ago and has not returned.

That would be great. I lost my copys of the Milk themes. :sad:

I'm sure a lot of people have. I don't have the other Max themes of roberTO's, but I figure since I have Max's permission to port anything from him as long as he gets due credit, I will carry it, and if roberTO has a prob with that he can let me know.

I think I have all of his themes somewhere backed up.

If anyone wants a specific theme they can remember the name of, I should be able to find it. (pm me)

Alternatively, he's a nice guy and he's left his email on his web page: http://www.users.monornet.hu/linux/Good%20By/By....html

This is my first time play around with desktop and though to throw in... The only two problem I have:

1) can't get right Direct URL weather work... Neither Yahoo or weather.com.. (I recalled I can get code or something from BBC?? :huh: )

2) Get rid of Floppy disk on desktop!!

Not bad for my first month using Gnome :thumbs:

What a dumb... I forget to upload screenshot!!! Guess need to go bed real soon! :puter:

post-9985-1153881598_thumb.jpg

I think the winner of ugliest desktop goes to Lex :P

Old school rules! :thumbs:

yeah...I bet he/she gets more work done than we do.

I think I have all of his themes somewhere backed up.

If anyone wants a specific theme they can remember the name of, I should be able to find it. (pm me)

Alternatively, he's a nice guy and he's left his email on his web page: http://www.users.monornet.hu/linux/Good%20By/By....html

Thanks for the offer. To be honest I didn't even bother to email him this time around. He did not respond to my last two emails, so I figure if he has a problem with what I"m doing he can email me. Not much he can say though, since I have Max's permission and the pixmaps are Max's.

Milk Compiz

as roberTo would say....Enjoy!