• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rezlooks-Mockup

Candido-Mockup

These are themes, not mockups. This color scheme is based on an old clearlooks cairo 'Mockup' that I can't seem to find the link to anymore. I've made a clearlooks and gflat version but they do not look good because of the bright highlights found in these cairo engines, especially in the button widgets. Rezlooks and Candido only seem to have this problem with vline, hline, and frames. I have not packaged them yet but I will.

The icons are graphite-dark (color mod of graphite). Not packaged, but I've thought about it.

Wallpaper

Rezlooks-Mockup

Candido-Mockup

These are themes, not mockups. This color scheme is based on an old clearlooks cairo 'Mockup' that I can't seem to find the link to anymore. I've made a clearlooks and gflat version but they do not look good because of the bright highlights found in these cairo engines, especially in the button widgets. Rezlooks and Candido only seem to have this problem with vline, hline, and frames. I have not packaged them yet but I will.

The icons are graphite-dark (color mod of graphite). Not packaged, but I've thought about it.

Wallpaper

just a tip for your screenshot script. instead of doing

cat /etc/ubuntu-release

do

source /etc/ubuntu-release
echo Distro: $DISTRIB_ID $DISTRIB_RELEASE $DISTRIB_CODENAME

and it should print

Distro: Ubuntu 6.06 dapper

instead. Much tidier.

I'm assuming the file is /etc/ubuntu-release, I dont have ubuntu so I can't check. This change just loads up the bash variables contained in the file and prints them nicely, rather than spitting them out raw.

James