arch linux forums

null

Yeah, I noticed the one or two comments that weren't really helpful when I was in the arch forums. Does annoy you when people react like that, and think you should all know this by now. No searches provided the answer, so like that is why you post :P

I'd still use arch again, just not right now. Doesn't fit my requirements, but that's my personal choice ;)

And I'm 31, going on 32, and I'm starting to feel old.

And I'm 31, going on 32, and I'm starting to feel old.

Don't worry about it, the atoms that make up you are more than 4.6 billion years old, and the energy that makes them up, for all we know in physics, is eternal.

this has turned into a "how old are you?" thread... :D

I'm just glad everyone isn't a teenager... except for James, who is wise beyond his years...! Still, I'm older than almost everyone, except for aussiejohn - if that's really his pic that is...!

Still, I'm older than almost everyone, except for aussiejohn - if that's really his pic that is...!

John isn't old. He is young. 71 years young, to be precise. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've been on this board, but count me as a very happy arch user.

In fact, it is fast becoming my primary system. I can't totally decide between it and PCLinuxOS.

Guess it would be nice to be as young as some of you gents. Mid-50's here.

"just gotta find that woman ;)"

Now your getting greedy i thought you had one..

If we are keeping up with some of the latest releases then we must be staying partially young. I have lost the ability to beat people playing computer games..

Yes even my 4 YO daughter beat me playing the car racing computer game in the TV Menu, when she was 3 and did not know what she was doing with the car..

And my wife knows more about all the functions in the mobile phone.. I don't know about the clock on the VCR as i don't have one, but i used to be able to set them?