Qemu-lating Windows

I want to think more as a qemu quesition question more than a windows one, but how do I enable audio when I boot an OS on Qemu. Windows comes wiht an error saying it doesnt find Sound components. Making many software instalation fail.

I haven't used 'free' qmeu/kqemu for a very long time so I can't specifically answer your question. I can say I use Win4LinPro 3.0, which is a commercial version of qmeu that includes kqemu, and sound works fine with that. It runs Win2kPro at very near native speed on my box. Really good and very easy to install. It's not real cheap, much less free, but it is on sale 'til 6/18/06 for $70 (normally $90). If you happen to have a Win4Lin9x license, it's $45.

I actually got this working (before I had to completely rebuild my system) I think (although I could be mistaken) that there was a command line argument to qemu when bringing up the VM that allowd windows to use the sound (I do remember that I googled for it but cannot remember where and lost all my bookmarks)

Sorry I can't help any more than that at the moment

Leo