Internet Browser

Guest BlackxxJapan

Opera is very lightweight, fast, and it has so many keyboard features, that really don't need a mouse to use it. It's definitely my favorite browser

I would say:

Opera is very lightweight, fast, and it has so many mouse features, that really don't need a keyboard to use it. It's definitely my favorite browser

and it´s true too :D

Edited by ffi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont you use the beta or weekly? They work mostly accept for immodule support (ie. dead keys and accents) but O9b2 already way better than O8.5

Well, perhaps I should. Thought they might be releasing it soon. There is always the warning not to install over the previous version, and I didnt't really want two Opera's floating around in order to reduce the confusion regarding where what email was etc.

• 4 weeks later...
I have been using 9 alfa/beta for half a year it has been pretty stable, though back up your ~/.opera directory. I don´t think the next version will be released for another 2 months.

I gave up on using Opera for Linux. When printing with it, I could not get it to print the footers at the bottom of the page using (first) Epson then HP inkjet printers. :angry:

Edited by edwardp