Colour laser printer

Timppl

Can anyone recommend from personal experience a colour laser printer suitable for SOHO use with an MDK2006 system. I would like one that is fairly cheap and is available in the UK. I have tried using linuxprinting.org, but with 1000's of printers listed I find it a bit confusing, and if I look at the websites of companies that sell printers, most of their (cheap) models dont seem to be on linuxprinting.org.

TIA

Hp are supported well and work well on top of that.

Open up your browser to the printers you are looking at from you fav computer shop and check the specs and money requirements..

Then double check on HP web site or the linuxprinting site.

I have one at home 4 in the office all different models, all work..

Choose the model based on your requirements, like speed, multi-colour cartridges

The more carts you have the better, if you print a lot in one colour you don't want to be wasting the others in the same cartridge..

Speed is also a bit factor..

If you can get one with pass through printing (So you can place cardboard in the rear) then that can be handy sometimes.. (Will not bend the cardboard..)

Just read you want Colour Laser... Big Money..

Once again look at the models you like first then double check the site after you have checked the specs you want..