2006.1-0.3 (or kde-3.5.0) libkdebase4-devel rpm

Guest D Bera

Guest D Bera

Hi

I am using 2006.1-0.3 and need the libkdebase4-devel rpm. I have the ISOs for 2006.1-0.3 but that includes only the main rpms and not the contrib ones which I believe contains libkdebase4-devel. Nobody in the web seems to have any copy of libkdebase4-devel-3.5.0-* rpm right now (I dont want to upgrade to 3.5.2 for some reasons). Thac's website mentions a link to kde-3.5.0 rpms but its broken.

Is there any way for me to get a hold of the contrib rpms ? If someone has a copy of them and willing to share for a few hours, I can download all of them on my disk to save future trouble. Or if there is still any mirror hosting the files for 2006.1.0.3 thats fine too...

If someone has any information, please let me know. Work on an useful kde-application is stalled because of that rpm.

Thanks in advance,

- dBera

Guest D Bera

I meant libkdebase4devel-*3.5.0*. 3.5.0 rpms (from 2006-1.0.3 or otherwise) arent available anywhere in the world, hence I posted here in case anybody has the old rpms/iso lying around.