Thank you to MandrivaUsers

knoba

I've been using Linux for a while now which I love. I adore quality especially when its free and I guess I'm proud of that. I'm drawn to people who are interested in learning and being independent. Linux automatically gives me a good basis for these principles i admire so much and provides one of many social tools to explore our world and find good people that I can support too. I always recommend https://mandrivausers.org as a much better Linux resource than myself and I thank the board and users for that. This board and its users are especially friendly. I refuse to frequent any boards that have flame wars for the basis of their content.

I've just supported my 3rd Linux (Mandriva 10.1 Official this time) convert from M$. :thumbs: and, I have another 2 in the pipe. I give freely, as is the way, and only choose from my local circle as most times its better to physically be there to support them in resolving issues like no Internet or hardware conflicts. I could not have done it without this board and its excellent moderators and users.

A HUGE thankyou to all :D