Submit your Logo!

arctic

Note to all: When we originally got permission to include the Mandriva star element, it was not to be a major element in our design, just included. Notice in the current logo that the star is understated in order to comply with Mandriva. So, the star can be included but should not be a center of attention. We will pay attention to copyrights and permissions for our logo, so original work is best. I think Scoopy made all of the penguins, or they are free/open licensed.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought when you wrote logo contest you really mean logos. These are banners IMO. In this sense josk made a very nice logo in his last work.

But as whole I like arctic's last two banners most specially the big penguin caring about the little one.

Is it possible to change the current wide eyed mob of penguins background to the one arctic used here?

For everyone who wants my vote: I like the Mandriva star, Mandriva colours and penguins and I don´t like modern. :P

You have it! Here it is. Mandriva star, psychedelic colours and no modern look like penguin at all. So I'll collect your vote!

How about a penguin on a star wearing a magicians hat? :D

How about tux with Mandy2005LE star eyes and some flavor from pacman and supermario?

post-1634-1145394750_thumb.jpg

:lol2: Cant stop laughing. That star eyes lsd tux is way too cool. I have to stop drinking beers and photoshopping at the same time.

Time to go home. I had 30 min idle time at work and here is one more. That background is actually photo from mine mainboard.

joskmandrivauserslogo064tg.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/738/jos...rslogo064tg.jpg

I like this one, very slick icy colors. I think the logo shouldn't be humorous, so i don't like the idea of magitians and making laugh of other OS's, we shoul respect'em too :D

Another banner with nice penguins and an altered version of the Mandriva-star.

Another banner with nice penguins and an altered version of the Mandriva-star.

I think the star and the swish are one element, according to Mandriva.

I like the MUB combo letters. It looks logoish! Remember, we are not changing the "where our users feel @ /home" part.