Submit your Logo!

arctic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice but you guys need to remember that it'll be going on top of the background of the penguins. So it needs to not have a background if you know what I mean. :)

maybe we change'em too?

or...

Edited by ilia_kr

OK, go easy on me, I'm just throwing a few ideas around here... given that we've already got penguins I tried to keep it very simple - using the swoop of the star to make a kind of stylized MUB. Still raw but you get the idea - with and without penguins:

post-10937-1144777181_thumb.jpg

When you do the poll, include the old one as an option too! ;)

maybe we change'em too?

We had a discussion about this. If you want to submit a new background you can do it with your logo. But the background has to be scaleable because we don't used a fixed with. It's set to work with any resolution.

maybe we change'em too?

We had a discussion about this. If you want to submit a new background you can do it with your logo. But the background has to be scaleable because we don't used a fixed with. It's set to work with any resolution.

ok.

Maybe i'll think of something, but actually the current one isn't so bad. If someone else have any idea - that would be nice...

These pictures may take some time to load*. Here is my very fast look'n'feel. If you like that I will polish it more.

Background could be scaleable. Just clone one 1 x 100 px image slice.

Community powder that shoots much further

Is that new slogan ok? Could it be something else? Hmmm... community powder that shoots user much further

-josk

[*images converted to attachments by spinynorman]

post-1634-1144791863_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1144791887_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1144791912_thumb.jpg

Are there not copyright issues with those images...?

Maybe that windows logo should be removed. I think Mandriva wont care cause there is allready board logo that contains their logo. And tux is freeware.

I hadn't noticed the windows logo! :lol2:

I was commenting on the fact that your background is from yetisports - I wondered if there was an issue there...

I have allready edited that yetisports look a like background. I think just editing that flying penguin and there is nothing from original.

Edited by josk