Submit your Logo!

arctic

As you may have read already here: https://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showtopic=31733&hl= , we are looking for a new logo. Now it is time to submit your stuff. Show off your design-kills. B)

Here are again the only rules you have to keep in mind:

1. It has to abide by board guidelines.

2. It cannot be more than 90px in height.

3. If you can make it in xcf of svg format, if not we'll convert them.

4. Must work with the colors of the default skin.

For showing your designs, it might be enough to submit a .jpg file for now. However, keep the source files on your harddisk or an extra cd or somewhere else backed up, as we will ask you for the sources once the competition is finished.

The contest will last two weeks (that is, until April 23). After that, we will start the public voting.

Happy painting everyone. May the best design win. :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No entries yet? :huh: Gotta change that immediately. :D

Here is a simple sketch to start with. Very close to the official Mandriva-look, but still different. Nothing great, but still better than nothing at all.

Didn't knew there was a contest :huh: ...need to pay closer attention in te future.

Maybe I can put something together quickly before the contest close.

It just started and it's gonna last two weeks so you have plenty of time. I hope you do submit something. You do such nice artwork.

No entries yet? :huh: Gotta change that immediately. :D

Here is a simple sketch to start with. Very close to the official Mandriva-look, but still different. Nothing great, but still better than nothing at all.

Nice. Just a thought....The tux looks to me like a dog with something in its mouth. Sorry, but I've looked and looked at it and that's what I see...do not see tux (no I'm not on meds and have not been drinking). Nice, simple, clean otherwise.

With some polishing, ilia_kr's is moving.

Edited by bvc