PLF-like sources for Kanotix (debian)

Yep, mplayer is I think under Christian Marrillat's repo...

There is a site called http://www.apt-get.org/ where you can find lots.

However the easiest way for restricted multi-media is go to the ICQ icon and ask for DVD playing and a nice bot will answer for legal reasons.

This way it actually sets up the gpg keys for apt so you don't het the error messages about it not being a trusted source.

mainly you can justr cut/paste what the bot tells you....

if this doesn't work Ill post the sources for you but its on another PC.

you need to add the following in your /etc/apt/sources.list file deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/ debian-marillat/ sarge main.

I'm not sure which version Kanotix uses so you may need to replace "sarge" with etch or sid. Christian Marillat's repos are the equivalent to plf. In your apt sources you should also make sure you have contrib and non-free. Why don't you post your apt sources.list file here.

you need to add the following in your /etc/apt/sources.list file deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/ debian-marillat/ sarge main.

I'm not sure which version Kanotix uses so you may need to replace "sarge" with etch or sid. Christian Marillat's repos are the equivalent to plf. In your apt sources you should also make sure you have contrib and non-free. Why don't you post your apt sources.list file here.

This still won't add the GPG key,

If he uses the bot on #kanotix (called Julie I think) it prints out everything he needs for this and more.