Cross-platform Gaming Interest Survey

Guest Project Romeo Representative

Administrator note: it has been discussed and verified that this is legit, you are safe in participating in this survey. - tyme

Hey everyone. I'm one of a couple of gamers starting a game development company that is attempting pursue investors. As part of our presentation, we'd like to have some statistics on the interest of the gaming community in cross-platform, innovative games. We're asking that people take a short (5 - 7 minute) survey to help show that there is support within the community for cross-platform gaming. Please give us your honest answers and please only take the survey once. Thanks for your help.

Project Romeo Interest Survey

P.S. - There is intentionally no information regarding the game or company contained in the survey. We want to gain an unbiased understanding of the community, not to promote one particular product or company.

Edited by tyme

Verified or not I didn't leave an e-mail address. Dear representative post your news here if you wanna keep our interest.

Quite understandable, and if at all possible, I will post on this forum as events unfold. The purpose of placing a field for email addresses to be entered was in order to allow sending the individuals who would like to know how our project progresses that information, while not polluting forums, and making the purely informational side of the survey more appealing to the forum users and moderators. To the extent possible, I will definitely keep this thread up-to-date with information regarding the project, and the results of the survey.

Thank you for helping us even by simply responding to the questions within the survey. Everything helps, and makes a stronger case for cross-platform gaming.

-Project Romeo Rep.