Official Mandriva Linux Users Guide

Red Knuckles

When I installed Mandriva free the install CD's referred to something calle "Official Mandriva Linux User's Guide". Where do I find it? I have looked and will continue to do so. I need this or something similar perhaps compareable to "Stanton Finley's Installation Notes" for Fedora. Any advice out there? I guess what I am looking for could also be called a configuration guide. :help: It's time I read RTFM for Mandriva!!! :cheeky:

If you installed documentation, you should find it on the menu under More Applications - Documentation.  If not, go into the MCC and use the Install Software option to search for packages which include 'mandriva-doc'.  Select the ones you need.  :)

I did find a couple of docs to install. A 'Discovering Mandriva' and a 'DrakXTools User Manual'. I already had KDE Help Center. This should be very helpful. What I want to do is get my multimedia stuff configured as well as Azureus. Among other things I need to install win32codecs, libdvdcss, and Sun Java JRE-1.5. I think I know how to install them the next question is WHERE to install them. :headbang:

Edited by Red Knuckles