Patience Solitaire

Hi all. I was just sitting here playing Patience solitare a few minutes ago and was thinking that the card animations are too slow for my taste. Since linux is open source I thought I would try to find the program and look at the code to see if I could find a section that controls the animation speed. Where do I look? If I make a change is there any need to re-compile the program?

[moved from Software by spinynorman]

You need to find the source code and then make any changes you like. A change in the source code will require the source code to be re-compiled.

I went to kde.org in an attempt to find the source code for kdegames. After a brief look, I could only find source code for KDE 3.5. This is probably not what you want.

Why not try PYSOL, it's in every version of Mandriva. Over 200 versions of solitaire and the action is fairly quick and has lots of user options. If you like solitaire then I think you are wasting your time on this venture when you could be having lots more fun playing.

Cheers. John