devries

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-mysql

Check the output if the plugin gets build. If you don´t see gstreamer listed you need to install the devel packages)

ok, thx, will try that later. In the meanwhile I tryied to rebuild the src-rpm but I received the following error (libgstreamer-devel is installed):

installed but not packed files found:

/usr/lib/kde3/libamarok_gstengine_plugin.la  /usr/lib/kde3/libamarok_gstengine_plugin.so
[...]

ps: btw it looks like spec files were taken from pclinuxos.

Sorry, cant test it anymore, since I am having troubles reinstalling kde ... It looks like the mirror is screwed up. I always get the same error everybody else mentioned here in this thread. Are you sure its really a fetching problem? Because the hdlist.cz is already an hour old ...

Btw. the clock of the server seems to be screwed as well (about 10 minutes in future).

Edited by n00b.tuX

my fault i have been updating rpms

but the hdlist is updated and stable now again

Are you really, really, really sure its stable? First, the hdlist gets retrieved all over again, and second its still not possible to retrieve the files because its looking in the wrong directory ... I think I am giving it up since I cant figure out what I am doing wrong.

PS: Perhaps its a bad idear to let the hdlist be generated automatically by cron?

Edited by n00b.tuX

New kvirc available, please remember that this new kvirc now uses a cvs date versioning system, so kvirc-3.2.0.99 is bigger than kvirc-3.2.0-2005. you have to first remove installed kvirc to be able to install latest.

Im gg to do a new kde release since i have managed to fix some things but it will only be available next year, till then a good 2006 entrance :)

Happy new year in Brasil and Sweden :)

Last problem for this year: installing latest kde replaces libMesaGLU15.0.2-11mdk with libxorg_MesaGLU16.9-1.cvs20051222.1.mdk2006.0.mde. However mythtv0.18.1-20050618.5plf depends ‎/usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.so.1.3.502 that isnt in the mde mesa package (mythfrontend wont start without it). (a link solves the problem)

my fault i have been updating rpms

but the hdlist is updated and stable now again

You know that you can still download the rpms files into your hard drive and then create an urpmi local repository and then install files from that local repo, right???

I know, but the fact remains that the hdlist is broken. I wanted to help you to fix your mirrors but if you dont care ...

PS: Why dont you test it yourself?

Edited by n00b.tuX