Request for links to your linux site!

aRTee

If you have a linux site, especially one that has beginners introductions/tutorials and explanations, please post your link to it here.

I want to make links in 2 categories:

1- about linux (mandrake, or other), for the beginner (practical)

2- about why to use linux / open source as opposed to 'that popular OS' (advocacy)

Please post the link to your site (or any site that you know/like and that hasn't been mentioned before) and indicate if it falls into category 1 or 2 (or both). Oh, and please indicate in which language it is!

My site (English only for now) will be up soon (=sometime this month) at www.mandrake.tips.4.free.fr

I will post in this thread when it goes live.

The category 2 links I will probably put on another website, for which the url will be something like: with.ms.you.cant.be.free.fr

:)

Or howabout: without.ms.you.can.be.free.fr or with.ms.you.wont.be.free.fr

(only restriction: must end in .free.fr ....)

BTW DOlson, already got the link to your site, and of course already made links to this excellent and beginner friendly forum!

If you have a linux site, especially one that has beginners introductions/tutorials and explanations, please post your link to it here.

I want to make links in 2 categories:

1- about linux (mandrake, or other), for the beginner (practical)

2- about why to use linux / open source as opposed to 'that popular OS' (advocacy)

Please post the link to your site (or any site that you know/like and that hasn't been mentioned before) and indicate if it falls into category 1 or 2 (or both). Oh, and please indicate in which language it is!

My site (English only for now) will be up soon (=sometime this month) at www.mandrake.tips.4.free.fr

I will post in this thread when it goes live.

The category 2 links I will probably put on another website, for which the url will be something like: with.ms.you.cant.be.free.fr

:)

Or howabout: without.ms.you.can.be.free.fr or with.ms.you.wont.be.free.fr

(only restriction: must end in .free.fr ....)

BTW DOlson, already got the link to your site, and of course already made links to this excellent and beginner friendly forum!

How about linux.set.me.free.fr?

I will eventually provide a link to my site once it's up and running.

linux.set.me.free is not bad, but actually I want the site to point to any open source system/OS, including *bsd etc.

But anyway, I'm working on the positive site now, the one about (mandrake) linux (which I intend to be neutral in tone toward MSWin), and not the negative one, about why you shouldn't use any MS software... ;)

Don't forget to pass your link!

To all others:

Come on guys/girls, there must be more people here who have their website with some stuff about linux?!