Suse - what I'll get now

Mandriva-user

I just phoned my friend for few minutes ago,because internet will not stay longer then 1hr.

He told me to get in October suse 10.0 so he told me it works with my system very well.

Ciao mandriva-user

I doubt that switching to SUSE will solve your networking problem at once. As I said in the other post, you should make sure first that it is not your ISP that causes the problem. If that proves negative, then we should take a look at your system. The tools for networking used in SUSE and Mandriva are almost the same, so don't expect any wonders when using SUSE.

And it would have been nice if you would have added this to your original post (https://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showtopic=28260&hl=) instead of starting a new one. This makes things easier for everyone. ;)

edit: Just saw that you added info about your ISP in the other post. :oops:

I doubt that switching to SUSE will solve your networking problem at once. As I said in the other post, you should make sure first that it is not your ISP that causes the problem. If that proves negative, then we should take a look at your system. The tools for networking used in SUSE and Mandriva are almost the same, so don't expect any wonders when using SUSE.

And it would have been nice if you would have added this to your original post (https://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showtopic=28260&hl=) instead of starting a new one. This makes things easier for everyone. ;)

edit: Just saw that you added info about your ISP in the other post.  :oops:

No it is not ISP because right now I`m using winXpPro to go in internet and it is working very good,soooo it is Mandriva 2006 beta4 is the fold i`m sure some where lays in the software or hardware.

I can`t find solution with thumb-thing the last answer is my friend he can help in no time and he told me it could be your BIOS.

He toldme Bios comes with you motherboard and can`t do nada.

One solution is suse 9.3 or wait and get 10.0.

So I wait and get the suse 10.0,I know it will be out in october theres no time table.

Thats ok if you find in other posting.

Ciao mike :banana::banana:

Edited by Mandriva-user