Second boot [solved]

RUMPLE4SKIN

Hello,

after booting in to Linux, more often than not, I need to reboot a second time to get my Internet connection to work. I saw that eth0 & eth1 were both being started up, so I went in to MCC Network & Internet first to configure eth1 interface not to start at boot time, then deleted that interface. Rebooted and they both started again, only this time the Internet connection worked fine. I'm assuming there is a service running that restarts it, only I don't know which one that would be?? I don't even know if that's the problem. Could someone please help me out with this.

thank you

Probably harddrake. Open the MCC, system, services and shut it down.

I ended up deleting eth1 as its an on-board ethernet and then stopped harddrake in services. However, now it seems that eth1 which I thought I deleted is interferring with eth0. The reason I say this is because I had to start eth0 manually to get the Internet. Is there anyway through the command line I could just delete eth1 all together?

Thank you again :beer: