Menu Icons Gone, just blue folders now [Solved]

Edd

When I click Menu to go where all my programs are listed, instead of seeing each having and individual icon etc, all (but the odd few) are just blue folders! It appears to have happened when I removed gnome because I don't use it but I don't see how this could effect that?

I have tried going into MenuDrake, and clicking save and that never worked. If I change the menu style to the one where it is like "I Want To Listen To Music", all the icons DO show up which confuses me further.

Any idea what is going on?

Edited by Edd

It looks like it is just using a different Icon set. Perfectly normal since you deleted Gnome and likely the icon set it was using as well especially if it was set up with a gnome default set

Just open up kde control centre ........Look & Feel .......Icons and select a different set of icons.

Cheers. John.

I fixed it. I wanted to give the 2006 Beta a go, did so, failed horribly! So I went back to 2005 (I ent ready for Beta stuff..) and I clicked Save on the menudrake and it all came back! So there you go. I ent too sure what happened.

Thanks for the help :)