Interview with Gael Duval

Leo

This months Linux Format has an interview with Gael Duval where he talks about past mistakes and future plans as well as the recent mergers. It was quite an interesting article although he did not come across very well in it. I got the impression that the interviewer may not have been a fan.

Leo

Hardly legal.

Never heard of "first rights or one-time rights" eh, which is a popular method used with newspapers and magazines.

Who wrote this article ? Maybe if we ask nicely, they will let us run a copy with proper credit due of course? Could be good "PR" for the writer.

Apologies to all for not responding sooner (was not around much over the weekend).

John, the article is print only I am afraid and I do not have a scanner, the magazines website www.linuxformat.com does not have links to it however they are publishing snippets of last months interview with Alan Cox so mybe next month they will show edited highlights of this (not really satisfactory I know).

The journalist was Paul Hudson (I think, he is not credited but his picture appears throughout the article).

I will email the magazine and ask nicely.

Leo

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking (it happens occassionally) that it would be nice if Mandriva could give us some press articles once in a while to post in this forum.